Regional Sales Manager, State and Local Gov\
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a ground-breaking Enterprise Software Sales
representative to focus on Northern California local government.
You will have validated sales experience in this vertical with a
terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the
customer. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to
develop and complete a territory coverage plan and consistently
deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
You possess a strong public sector sales background that enables
them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with
software developers and IT leaders. You are a strong and creative
thinker who thrives in a team environment and embraces all aspects
of selling. You should be able to work in dynamic, dynamic
environment and have very strong communication skills.
You will identify, qualify and close new opportunities in our
fast-growing market. You will be a direct contributor aligned with
an engineer and an inside sales representative. All transactions
are fulfilled through the channel by authorized partners, as such
your ability to work with and leverage channel and alliance
partners is important. Your ability to succeed in this role will
require strong drive, as well as the application of advanced
- 6-8 years of sales experience in Public Sector
- 2+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- 1+ years of selling to the NorCal local government (SaaS/Cloud
sales) and/or Higher Ed
- Proven track record of sales performance and knowledge of
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales
business manager level
- Ability to maintain SFDC and accurately forecast
- Ability to work independently, while using extended
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build
strong partner relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a
- Must be located in the Sacramento area
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job
positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required,
we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest
and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Keywords: Splunk, Sacramento , Regional Sales Manager, State and Local Gov\, Sales , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!