Urgent Opening: Marketing Entry Level
Company: Latest Jobs Today
Posted on: June 25, 2022
No experience required. Training is available. Full time and
part time positions available.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
The Internet Marketing & Advertising Specialist is responsible for
marketing the business online through various channels including
website, email campaigns and advertising campaigns. It may also
include posting, blogging and social media.
The successful candidate some of the following core skills:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn about pay-per-click advertising
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality
- Monitor traffic to websites using a variety of
- Create Internet ads.
- Monitor a company's online reputation.
- Highlight respond to and encourage positive comments.
- Manage client list and create content for marketing
- Initiate other online presences including social media outlets
with email campaigns.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns
Other possible skills:
- Compile marketing data.
- Monitor online competitors.
- SEO knowledge and experience a plus but not required.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.
If you are able to self-manage, stay focused and work
independently, then you may be the IDEAL Candidate. This listing is
one of multiple opportunities for which you will be considered.
Please apply today.
Keywords: Latest Jobs Today, Sacramento , Urgent Opening: Marketing Entry Level, Sales , Woodbridge, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!