In-Home Design Consultant Sales Representative
Company: Luxury Bath Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
America's Dream HomeWorks is one of the fastest growing brands
in the acrylic bath remodeling industry. We are looking for quality
people to join our winning team. Our goal is simple, to beautify
bathrooms across North America by manufacturing and installing
attractive, durable and maintenance-free bath remodeling fixtures.
Thereby, we enrich the lives of those we touch.We are seeking
Inside Home Design Consultants (Sales Representative) to join our
team at our Sacramento office. We are a family business that
specializes in wet area bath remodels. We are seeking sales
professionals who knows how to capitalize on the reputation we have
in the industry. That means transforming our customer's dreams into
sales of wet area bath remodels. This position is critical to the
future growth of our company.The role of the Design Consultant is
to sell our products and services. We offer an excellent
compensation package. Design Consultants are compensated on a 100%
commission basis with bonuses. The Design Consultant must be
available Monday through Saturday and evening appointments are
required. Fridays are used as training day if needed. Typically, we
assign two appointments per day. No cold calling. Prospect Leads
are generated through various media. Appointments are set and
confirmed for the Design Consultant by the Call Center /
Confirmation Department.In-Home sales experience a plus. You will
be able to run 8-10 appointments per week and have the potential to
earn $100,000+ per year.The Profile of an ideal candidateThe
individual we are looking for is NOT the typical salesperson most
people think of. We have found that our customers want to buy our
products and services but dont like being sold. So, rather than a
pushy salesperson, we need someone who asks questions, listens to
the homeowner, determines their needs, offers options for them to
choose from and closes the deal.Attributes to be successful:
- Customer focused.
- Coachable -- trainable.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Results oriented -- goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for personal results.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works successfully without requiring close
- 3 years sales experience in remodeling industry.
- Bath remodeling experience a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, database management,
- Be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen, in
accordance with local law/regulations.
- Good team player and good communicative skills.
- Must be able to provide client with top notch customer service
and represent company in an excellent manner.
- Must have basic Ipad skills to quote BCI projects and be tech
- Be -organized and detailed in resulting appointments and in
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick TimePowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Luxury Bath Technologies, Sacramento , In-Home Design Consultant Sales Representative, Sales , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!