Company: Phusion Projects
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Phusion Projects: Established in 2005 Phusion Projects is a
global alcoholic beverage company with presence in over 40
countries, employing 250+ worldwide and housing a portfolio of
brands including Four Loko, Four Loko PREGAME, Mamitas, Basic
Seltzer, Basic Vodka, Moksato Life, and Earthquake.
Culture: Innovation and disruption is in the DNA at Phusion, we
understand drinkers as category agnostic and we pursue flavor,
brand, and functional benefits above all else. Were always looking
to push boundaries within our current product portfolio and
partnerships and that mindset flows through in our company
SUMMARY: The Sales Specialist will be responsible for building and
maintaining relationships at key Liquor, and off premise accounts
to influence and execute against the Phusion brands and drive new
distribution, displays, and visibility including focused brand/
skus, price, and program POS in the Independent and Chain outlets.
You will manage the key accounts through planning, execution and
review of results against goals aligned with your ASM and RM. The
role will also require travel 3-4 days a month and require you to
participate in a market wide crew drive outside of your market or
state. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, have
strong interpersonal skills, be a problem solver, be comfortable
with the use of technology, and be able and willing to travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with various wholesalers to execute all sales and
- Collaborate with key distributor sales reps to ensure focus on
the Phusion portfolio at accounts through regular communication
within the account base you and your ASM have aligned on.
- Leverage selling resources to support accounts, including
programming execution, sampling, POS, etc.
- Partner with internal Phusion team (ASM + RM + KAMs) to ensure
alignment and execution at accounts
- Fiscally responsible for maintaining your assigned
- Ensure proper merchandising standards are executed in the
market including in store programming, in store generic, out of
store permanent POS
- Build relationships with both distributors and retailers to
ensure sales goals are met
- Attend promotional events when needed to generate new sales
leads for our products
- Educate external partners on product updates, changes and
- Act as the face of the company at all times, while working with
- Work on special assignments as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- No prior experience or training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one
to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect
and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the
value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds
a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically;
Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit
the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard
of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills;
Participates in meetings.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to hold computer or tablet
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities
to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Phusion Projects, Sacramento , Sales Specialist, Sales , Herald, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!