Service Dispatcher - Sacramento, CA
Company: American Residential Services
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter
GROW WITH THE PROS AND ENJOY REAL STABILITY
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing
leader in residential services: ARS-RESCUE ROOTER . Unique to our
field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise
through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to
professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a
real career, we provide year-round work, advancement potential, and
the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow
with the pros at ARS-RESCUE ROOTER :
The strong multi-tasker we select will answer customer calls within
a busy office setting and schedule technician appointments for
jobs. In addition to entering customer data into a computer, this
professional will provide feedback to customers regarding service
queries, and make outbound calls to customers to schedule
appointments for maintenance agreements. Requisition ID:
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AND GROW WITH THE PROS
* One or more years of experience as a dispatcher.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional
customer service to customers by phone while directing technicians
by radio and tracking devices.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate
* Demonstrated listening, written/verbal communication, and
* Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
* Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a
* High school diploma or GED equivalent, or a combination of
related experience and/or advanced training/education.
* Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft
Office products, including Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of the local geographic territory.
* Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
* Experience in the area of customer service and/or a related
HOW WE REWARD YOUR PROFESSIONALISM
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid
training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid
time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and
healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). PART-TIME EMPLOYEES
receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k)
with company match. In addition, ALL EMPLOYEES are invited to
participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our
extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to
Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the
Tim Tebow Foundation .
APPLY YOUR SKILLS TO THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen
and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: American Residential Services, Sacramento , Service Dispatcher - Sacramento, CA, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!