Truck Driver Class A
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/jobs
Our Class A Field Service Drivers perform driving duties associated
with projects like Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car
cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Work
is local, and schedule is primarily during the day, however must be
flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank
cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response,
site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Flexibility in schedule;
- Class A CDL required;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions required;
- The ability to obtain Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Sacramento , Truck Driver Class A, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!