Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Inventory Coordinator (Vacaville, CA)We are proud to offer an
exciting temp. opportunity to work as a Inventory Coordinator for a
global manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products,
services and solutions to professionals in the life sciences and
advanced technology industries.
Temporary Assignment for 6 months (may possibly extend longer)
Full-Time Position (40 hours a week) - Monday to Friday, day time
Pay rate: $17/hour to $19/hour, depending on Experience and
The Coordinator is responsible for carrying out basic tasks at a
customer site or multiple customer sites in a region. Tasks include
but not limited to, inventory management, purchasing, shipping,
receiving, chemical tracking, storeroom tracking, and product
delivery. The Coordinator position requires knowledge and
application of our Company and routine customer systems. Reporting
and customer interaction is typically of a routine nature. Must be
cognizant of and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and
List in order of importance
- Performs inventory management related functions such as
monitoring slow moving and dead inventory, conduct cycle counting,
yearly physical inventories, and reporting.
- Provides daily customer service functions and communicates with
the customer relative to inventory management.
- Performs purchasing functions including but not limited to:
back order reporting and expediting, direct factory shipments, 3rd
party support, managing quotes, document control, records
maintenance, and resolving open invoices or pricing issues.
- Responsible for all customer service related functions
including but not limited to: order entry, reporting, maintaining
metrics, and cost savings tracking.
- Performs shipping coordination activities such as shipping
customer material, handling routine issues, operating basic
warehouse equipment, entering shipping information into the
customer computer system, and equipment inspections.
- Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing
shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
- Interfaces directly with customer point of contact, purchasing
directors, facility directors and plant managers.
- Responsible for managing consigned, non-consigned, customer
owned or 3rd party inventory.
- Utilizes our Company and basic customer computer systems SAP,
Citrix, Intranet, VWR+, ChemSW, and customer specific systems in
fulfillment of job duties.
- Meets goals and objectives: safety, performance and quality.
Creates programs for enhanced service efficiencies.
- Interfacing with our Sales force and manufacture
- Documents change management.
- There will be order placement
- Updating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma and with some related
- Must provide Excellent Customer Service with Face to Face
interaction with Customers and communicate effectively with both
customer and internal contacts.
- Displays a professional can do attitude.
- Knowledge of Information intermediate computer skills including
Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel. SAP is
- SOP familiarity / adherence
- This is a GMP facility with a lot of SOP's to follow, including
gowning, material wipe down, etc.
- Conform to all customer requirements for background checks,
health and safety issues, and security clearances.
- Previous experience with Inventory Management, order tracking,
and FIFO is highly desired.
- Solid understanding and experience in either shipping,
inventory, or purchasing.
- High regard for safety, quality and adherence to protocols,
policies and procedures.
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate; forward thinking.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of scientific products and services is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sacramento , Inventory Coordinator, Professions , Vacaville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!