Team Truck Driver - Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Home Weekly
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Team drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload Division are among the highest compensated in the fleet - up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay, with an average of 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. Enjoy a predictable schedule, 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook) and of course the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career in California, splitting your miles, not your pay, as you rack up more miles and money than a solo driver.
Already have a qualified Team driving partner? Both of you need to fill out an application.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants
- All Class A CDL holders
- Current team truck drivers West Sacramento Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced drivers
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits West Sacramento Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of West Sacramento, CA
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be a formed team More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving Why Schneider?
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
\"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.\" Abby, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: class a cdl team driver, dedicated team, dockworker, great team, husband and wife, husband and wife team, run longer, team class b cdl driver, team class c cdl driving, team otr
Keywords: Schneider National, Sacramento, Team Truck Driver - Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team - Home Weekly, Professions, Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!