Inventory Control Analyst, HB Team
Company: Siemens Mobility
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Pioneering in America, from the first mile to the last. This is
what drives us.
For more than 160 years, Siemens has been an integral provider of
infrastructure, electrification, and transportation solutions in
the United States. Automation's impact on the railway industry is
second only to the effects of digitalization. Combine them and the
results are transformative! We work at the leading edge of this
movement, applying our proven expertise in digitalization to rail
infrastructure and automation.
Our innovative solutions deliver greater safety, punctuality,
reliability, and sustainability across the line, all while reducing
costs for mass transit and freight transportation systems. We are
continuously developing new answers for rail automation - often to
questions that haven't been asked yet.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Review and analyze non-conforming materials, parts, or products
to determine the root cause of deviations from specifications.
- Collaborate with engineering, production, and quality teams to
investigate and resolve material-related issues.
- Conduct thorough inspections and assessments to identify
potential risks and impact on product quality.
- Utilize established procedures and guidelines to make decisions
on the disposition of non-conforming materials (e.g., rework,
scrap, or return to vendor).
- Maintain accurate documentation of material review activities,
including detailed reports and records.
- Implement corrective and preventive actions to address
recurring material issues and improve overall quality
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external
suppliers to ensure a clear understanding of material quality
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Proven experience as an MRB Analyst or in a similar quality
control role within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to
- Knowledge of quality management systems and standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and interface with
- Familiarity with relevant tools and software for material
analysis and documentation.
- Stay updated on industry standards, regulations, and best
practices related to material quality.
- Upon offer of employment, candidates will be subject to a
background check and drug screen.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- 11 paid holidays, 18 days of PTO
- 401K - 6% company match!
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance- Health, Dental, Vision
Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of
exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, pioneering
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid
for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement
program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and
generous Paid Time Off
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States without needing current or future employer-sponsored work
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to
employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here:
The base salary range for this position in California is $52,300.00
- $70,800.00. Salary may be higher or lower based upon skills and
- We stay at the forefront of the rail industry . We continuously
improve, learning directly from those who are doing the work.
- We are optimistic about change and the possibilities it brings:
We welcome programmatic improvements and strategy shifts which will
result in positive results for the world.
- We value our people, and we support their growth and
development: Our people are at the center of our work, and we
support their development by finding their level of potential
development through problem-solving and in collaboration with
- We mean what we say, and we commit to our promises: We follow
through on our commitments with honesty and integrity.
- We do more with less: We are a lean organization serving
customers who are serving communities of people.
- We are principles-based, not rules-based: We make decisions
based on what we believe is best for our people and the communities
we serve as opposed to adhering to a prescriptive set of immovable
- We value diversity and strive to be inclusive in our work, both
for our customer and our team members: We believe in the importance
of investing in employees in alignment with our values and honoring
every individual story and unique path.
Join the growing team at our world-class train manufacturing
facility in Sacramento, CA! Siemens Mobility, Rolling Stock
Division is the North American market leader in the production of
passenger locomotives and coaches, and light rail vehicles.
See links below to learn more about Siemens Mobility:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Keywords: Siemens Mobility, Sacramento , Inventory Control Analyst, HB Team, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!