MAINTENANCE ENGINEER FT
Company: Hotel Winters
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Job Location: Hotel Winters - Winters, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $25.00 - $30.00 Hourly
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journeyinviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future.
Maintain the hotels assets through ongoing preventative maintenance
programs and ensures that all mechanical systems are operating in
accordance with Springboard Hospitality standards. Promotes quality
service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to Director of Engineering/Chief Engineer
- Supports Engineering department
- Respond to and handle guest requests in a courteous, efficient,
- Perform preventive maintenance and necessary repairs all hotel
equipment, including kitchen, laundry, boiler, plumbing, pool,
HVAC, electrical and guest rooms.
- Maintains rooms in optimal operating condition by performing
repairs as needed. Repairs televisions, phones, clock radios, etc.
Replaces or repairs damaged bathroom/kitchen fixtures and executes
general plumbing as needed. Maintains the overall appearance of the
room; replaces broken mirrors, hangs fixtures, does touch-up
painting, etc. Repairs and maintains rooms heating/ventilating/air
condition systems. Uses both power and hand tools regularly in a
safe, efficient manner.
- Understands the Room Preventative Maintenance Program. Prepares
preventative maintenance cart for use each day. Performs
preventative maintenance throughout the hotel; including both the
front and heart of house, interior and exterior. Maintains the
condition of hotel lobbies and public areas. Repairs furniture and
decorations as necessary. Repairs carpet, tile and laminates as
necessary. Repairs and maintains laundry/housekeeping equipment.
Repairs/replaces windows and mirrors. Maintains exterior of
buildings and grounds as necessary.
- Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing
routine equipment checks and repairs.
- Maintains inventory and orders supplies as needed.
- Maintains and assists in the cleanliness of maintenance work
- Assists in the maintenance and cleaning of pool and spas;
handling all pool chemicals in a safe manner.
- Handles master set of keys in accordance to Springboard
Hospitality standards for overall security of hotel.
- Respond to all emergency situations including fire alarms, bomb
threats, disasters and power failures; notify the appropriate
- Make rounds of the hotel property to ensure everything is in
- Complete maintenance requests, take equipment and meter readings
and maintain log to notify the next shift.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- Handle elevator breakdowns.
- Report any unsafe conditions to the Director of Engineering/Chief
Keywords: Hotel Winters, Sacramento , MAINTENANCE ENGINEER FT, Professions , Winters, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!