Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Pay Range: $ 15 hr - $21hr
- Provides client desktop support with basic level technical
understanding and capability (Tier 1) in Microsoft Operating
Systems, Microsoft Office Suite and computing in an enterprise
- In Tier 1 technical scope, effectively troubleshoots desktop
and mobile computing devices, network and peripheral issues;
identifies and engages needed resources to remedy problems;
Diagnoses and resolves technical issues that require in-depth
analysis, such as application, hardware, and software problems;
Takes appropriate action (e.g., phone calls, pages, emails, etc.)
to contact responsible support personnel to handle system wide
events (e.g., system outages, software rollouts, down servers,
application failures, etc.).
- After-hours analysts provide support after core hours. Contacts
On-call support for urgent issues on applications used by
- Administers active 2-way communications and 'knowledge
transfer' within assigned team/function, both planned/advance
notice and real-time
- Fosters strong Teamwork culture intra and inter TSC, with team
staff, colleagues, partners and stakeholders.
- Create/Assign incident tickets and work orders based on
priority, impact and complexity to the appropriate fix agents Must
be able to follow through on assigned tags to completion.
- Assesses and ensures process and work conforms to existing
policies, standards and guidelines.
- Correlate multiple customer issues identified with alarms /
alerts received to eliminate duplication of events.
- Monitor network devices, interfaces and applications through
intelligent devices and automated programs across the PGE
enterprise for alarms/alerts received from incidents, unauthorized
or failed changes.
- Manage alarms and alerts received from existing monitoring
programs using previously defined business rules.
- Completing documentation of service requests within established
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of IT service/help desk operations experience.
- Complete service requests and troubleshoot computer and device
problems via the telephone & web channels.
- Standard knowledge and experience in MS Office Suite, MS
operations systems, and enterprise network environment.
- Strong client customer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer essential knowledge to
- Capable analytical skills.
- Teamwork is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrates work quality and efficiency.
- Open and adaptable to change.
- Passion for safety.
- Two to four-year college degree and/or IT learning
accreditation or certification or equivalent IT work
- 1 year of general customer service experience in retail, or
call center sales or service role.
- IT technical experience in pc use, maintenance,
troubleshooting, repairs, software & hardware
- Qualitative and quantitative analytic & problem solving
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Organizational skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Is able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Has novice/ basic knowledge of one or more of the following
designated area: IT product line, operational process, Utility
domain (e.g. Gas, Electric, Telecom Network, TCP/ IP.
- Adheres to Work Instructions and/or processes as defined in Run
- Books and Playbooks.
- Applies technical skills to resolve incidents of well-defined
scope as specified by procedural guideline.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Sacramento , Support Analyst, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...