Project Architect, Justice and Civic
Company: Dlr Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Project Architect Justice and Civic - DLR Group Careers Elevate
the human experience through design TM Back To Openings Project
Architect, Justice and Civic Department: Architecture Location:
Job ID: 2613
START YOUR APPLICATION We are an integrated design firm with a
promise to elevate the human experience through design. This fuels
the work we do around the world and inspires our mission to improve
the lives of our clients, our communities, and our planet. If this
sparks your interest, you're in the right place.DLR Group's
Architecture team has an openings for multiple Project Architects
in our Justice + Civic Sector. We operate -within a hybrid work
model, supporting flexibility between office time and work from
- Sacramento, CA or -
- Los Angeles, CAPosition Summary:As a Project Architect at DLR
Group you will be responsible for managing all aspects of project
document development and coordinating with all project team members
to maintain the quality of the work product within the established
project schedule for Justice + Civic projects. As part of our
integrated design teams, you create buildings that elevate the
human experience through design.You will be responsible for
producing profitable and executable designs, with assistance from
the Project Manager and Regional Sector Leader. As an integrated
design team member, you will assist with all aspects of the project
design and document development and coordinating with all project
team members to produce quality design work product while adhering
to project schedules and budgets.The successful candidate will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of, and the ability to
coordinate and lead the design disciplines in developing technical
- Provide mentorship to other design team members.
- Have extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional
practice from schematic design through project close-out.
- Be able to work and present ideas in a team environment as well
as self-manage and self-motivate in a creative environment.
- Possess a high level of technical proficiency in the production
- Lead the project team in the adherence to all practice
- Supervise the design and technical development of the
- Work directly with Project Managers and Designers in the
conceptual development of project documents.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Design.
- 5+ years of experience designing Civic buildings
- Proficient in the use of 3D computer modeling and rendering
software including REVIT.
- The ability to travel occasionally to support national and/or
regional project tasks.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for
work visa or residency sponsorship.Preferred Qualifications:
- Master of Architecture Degree.
- Professional License.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SketchUp, Enscape, Lumion, and/or
- Experience and interest in sustainable building design.DLR
Group -is an integrated design firm delivering architecture,
engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new
builds, renovations, and adaptive reuse projects.We are 100%
employee-owned: every employee is literally invested in our
clients' success. At the core of our firm are interdisciplinary
teams engaged in every step of project lifecycles. Our teams
champion true collaboration, open information sharing, shared risk
and reward, value-based decision making, and proficient use of
technology to deliver exceptional design. We are pursuing the goals
of the 2030 Challenge, the ME2040, and the SE2050, and are an
initial signatory of the China Accord and the AIA 2030
Commitment.Our comprehensive Benefits at DLR Group include:
medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex
spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k,
employee stock ownership, and bonus opportunities. Compensation
considerations are based on location, experience, and skills. The
potential pay range for this role is $75,000-$135,000.Through our
values - commitment, creativity, environmental stewardship, fun,
integrity, ownership, sharing, teamwork - we elevate the human
experience through design, together.We are proud to be an EEO/AA
employer M/F/D/V. START YOUR APPLICATION
Visit Our Home Page - 2023 DLR Group
Keywords: Dlr Group, Sacramento , Project Architect, Justice and Civic, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...