Artic West - Inventory Cycle Counter
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We Deliver the Goods:
- Shift: Monday - Friday: 4am - 12:30pm
- Starting pay $18.50/hr
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness
Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching,
Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more!
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support
America's food distribution system.
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of
rewards, recognition, and respect.
Click Here for More About Our Benefits & Rewards
Position Purpose: Warehouse associates are the foundation to our
company's success. They work actively, safely, and independently to
maintain the efficient flow of products through our distribution
process, while ensuring quality standards.
Primary Responsibilities: The Warehouse Person moves and tracks all
inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
Offloads, stocks, selects, and replenishes products.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Receives all inbound merchandise and locate proper pick
- Restocks order pick and flow lines to prepare warehouse for
- Ensures placement of product in sufficient quantities to
accommodate routine or special demands.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail by ensuring that
proper attention is given to all areas including, but not limited
to; balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as
- Transfers merchandise from the receiving area to it appropriate
- Consolidates merchandise into picking containers as
- Packs products securely in cartons and totes.
- Ensures application of shipping ID and mark cartons/totes with
truck run and stop number.
- Ensures safe and efficient movement and tracking of inbound,
outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
- Maintains inventory integrity by adhering to system
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run
- Records amounts of materials or items received or
- Performs end of shift tasks such as: charging power equipment
and verifying completed work.
- Maintains orderly workstation; return supplies and merchandise
to assigned locations.
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and
procedures per company guidelines.
- Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions
and/or acts immediately.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- 6+ months of warehouse and/or distribution work experience
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and
required overtime for the position
- Able to stand, walk, reach, and lift repeatedly throughout
- Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well
as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35
pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds,
depending on the location, throughout shift
- Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e., cooler,
freezer and dry
- Able to obtain certifications for powered equipment, such as
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- 1+ years of warehouse and/or distribution work experience
- Foodservice distribution or related industry experience
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or
collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please
click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the
"EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay
Transparency Policy Statement.
Keywords: Core-Mark, Sacramento , Artic West - Inventory Cycle Counter, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...