Housing Program Technician
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Housing Program Technician - $20.92/hr Our client in (Downtown
Sacramento) is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join
their team. Don't wait apply today! What's in it for you?
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- 6+ months or longer assignment
- Must be fully vaccinated
- NOT a WFH opportunity What will you be doing?
- Customer service and tech savvy.
- Very organized and detail oriented. Works quickly.
- Work in Yardi or similar database program. (able to learn
- Understand how to navigate functions in various databases.
- May need to communicate with landlords / applicants so customer
service is needed.
- Processing applications- will be matching eligibility and
confirming if the documents that are received match the
requirements for the program.
- Will be given a caseload that they are in charge of handling.
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent attendance Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch
within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family and earn
dollars with every successful hire. ManpowerGroup recognizes the
importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive
environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services.
At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Sacramento , Housing Program Technician, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...