6769 - Business Analyst
Company: Staff Tech
Posted on: March 18, 2023
6769 - Business Analyst
Location : Sacramento, Ca
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 6769
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of
stakeholders by interviewing stakeholders as well as by gathering
and compiling user requirements to understand and document the
- Evaluate and present the best technology options to meet
- Develop project plans to implement approved technology
- Manage all phases of the assigned projects for delivery as per
approved project plans
- Apply proven written and verbal communication skills as well as
analytical, and problem solving skills to plan, develop and execute
approved projects. Required Qualifications :
Formal Education & Certification
College diploma or University degree in the field of business
administration, computer science, information systems or in another
related field - OR at least 7 years of related work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements
analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and project plan
- Experience overseeing the configuration, development, and
implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements
specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to apply them to
business issues, systems and products as required.
- Demonstrated project management skills including but not
limited to planning; organizing; managing resources to successfully
deliver as per approved plan.
- Understanding of application development and software
development life cycle concepts.
- Experience with Atlassian products is a plus. Personal
- Ability to work independently with minimum direct supervision
as per managerial directions Excellent analytical and creative
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Ability to prioritize, focus and present complex subject matter
in a concise and clear manner
Keywords: Staff Tech, Sacramento , 6769 - Business Analyst, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...