Production Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: March 17, 2023
As a Production Supervisor for the leading provider of packaging
solutions worldwide, you are expected to deliver company business
objectives in Safety, Quality and Productivity using Continuous
Improvement principles while effectively engaging your direct
reports and leading the cross functional team of hourly personnel
within the production Operation. Individual must possess strong
interpersonal skills in order to lead a 12 hour shift on a
continuing basis and to do what is necessary, within plant
guidelines and procedures, to ensure the shift and overall
Operation is successful. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to lead over 25+ personnel in their job assignments
within any area of the Operation and accountability for major plant
- Demonstrated ability to coach/teach/mentor, provide
feedback/constructive criticism and performance manage
- Sustain a clean and safe working environment and maintain
compliance with established company and customer policies and
- Champion company safety and quality culture, as well as active
participation and contribution to Continuous Improvement programs
- Ability to communicate job expectations and ensure
accountability to established
- Achieve production plan and production targets by effectively
scheduling and assigning personnel, and resolving safety, quality,
productivity, maintenance and personnel issues as they arise.
- Understand, communicate and execute production priorities.
Ensure accurate results and information is reported on shift
- Complete all necessary personnel documentation and reports
(including time & attendance) and conduct effective performance
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Operations Management,
Technical) or higher preferred.
- Minimum 5 years total manufacturing experience (minimum 3 years
manufacturing experience with supervisory responsibilities).
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with machinery/automation and
computer-based software (financial reporting, attendance tracking,
inventory control and Microsoft Office, specifically Word,
- Self-motivated, works with a sense of urgency and purpose, able
to multi-task and function independently, well-organized and detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally &
written, with all levels of employees.
- Experience in process improvement programs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, adapt to change
and support/lead manufacturing projects.
- Estimated salary range is $63K - $90K Please get in touch with
Alissa if qualified and send your resume to: Benefit offerings
include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term
disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter
benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the
flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their
individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave,
where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal,
State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility
criteria.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please navigate to The Company will consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Sacramento , Production Supervisor (Manufacturing), Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...