Company: Illinois Tool Works
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ITW Rippey offers the following benefits:
* 80% paid premiums for health benefits
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Immediate eligibility for 401K contributions and employer
* Paid STD and LTD plans
* Paid life insurance
* 80 hours of vacation time
* 40 hours of sick time
* 12 paid holidays
* Annual evaluations with potential for merit increases
* Monday-Thursday; 6:00am-4:30pm
* Friday-Sunday; 6:00am-6:00pm - 10% shift differential, daily
overtime and paid lunch
* Alternating Monday-Wednesday and Monday-Thursday, 6:00pm-6:00am -
10% shift differential and daily overtime
* Alternating Friday-Sunday and Thursday-Sunday, 6:00pm-6:00am -
17.50% shift differential and daily overtime
* Promote a safe workplace and follow all established work
* Perform molding, demolding and other manufacturing related duties
* Help train and oversee other less experienced manufacturing
materials processors to ensure daily production goals are
* Assist Lead-Materials Processor with the operation of
manufacturing equipment to produce PVA sponge product meeting
* Clean and assemble PVA sponge molds.
* Follow established process operating and safety procedures.
* Contributes to maintain and improve overall company personnel
* Responsible for adhering to all Company, department, quality, and
* Perform quality control checks of brushes in process and as final
* Operate production machines i.e., bag sealer, washing machine,
cutting equipment, mounting equipment, flow-through system, CRO,
core welder, core cleaning system.
* Package and label products.
* Other job-related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Sacramento , Production Associate, Professions , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!