HYBRID Lead Estimator - Top 100 ENR Contractor
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Location: Sacramento, CA (Hybrid: Work from home 2 days/
Job Title: Lead Estimator
Salary: $150k - $200k DOE + ESOP, 401k, Benefits, PTO, & more
Requirements: 5-10+ Years of estimating experience in Higher
Education, DSA & Public Works projects
About Our Company
We are a nation-wide, ENR Top 100 general contractor that
specializes in Higher Education and Public Works.
We are a 100% employee-owned company have been in business for over
130 years and are experiencing consistent growth.
About The Role
We are seeking mid to senior-level estimators to join our team. The
candidate must have experience with Higher Education & Public Works
Estimators play a large role in our preconstruction phase and serve
as the main point of contact between the design team and owner.
The ideal candidate will have 5 - 10 years of experience estimating
at a Top 100 ENR Contractor.
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately. We are actively
interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
What You Will Be Doing
- Estimate large DSA projects in the Sacramento area
- Design build & other alternative delivery methods
- Develop pricing for project elements
- Lead a team of Estimators
- Coordinate weekly reviews
- Be the point of contact for hard bid pursuits
- Review contract documents
What You Need for this Position
- 5-10+ Years in Estimating Higher Education & Public Works,
- Experience in estimating using alternative delivery methods
(design build, GMP, etc...)
- 4 yr Engineering Degree or equivalent related experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Proven track record of success in estimating small to large
What's In It for You
- $150k - $200k DOE
- Hybrid - Work from Home 2 days/week
- ESOP/Equity (100% Employee-Owned)
So, if you are an Estimator with experience in Higher Education &
Public Works projects, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AK11-1714761 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Anthony Kurywchak - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Sacramento , HYBRID Lead Estimator - Top 100 ENR Contractor, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!