Company: Metro Media Productions
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Audio/Visual/IT Technicians perform technical and skilled duties
that include audio/video equipment and applications used throughout
the client facility. Employees will provide assistance onsite with
*Examples of Duties*
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Provides professional audio/video support for client and their
staff that rely on audio
video technology. Must have Zoom experience.
2. Meets with service requestors to evaluate audio/video needs,
audio/video related guidance, best practices and available
3. Participates in site inspections to determine event and
audio/video related design.
4. Inspects, organizes, loads and transports audio/video
5. Provides on-site support within Sacramento-based conference
centers, offices or
6. Provides general audio/video support to on-site meetings
requiring faculty support
and set-up of conference phones, computers, liquid-crystal display
projectors, screens, microphones, speakers, etc.
7. Works with client and their staff to help test and facilitate
8. Provides audio/visual technical support for remotely delivered
9. Familiarizes self with videoconference platforms such as Zoom,
Microsoft (MS) Teams, etc. and provides technical support for
10. Assists with oversight of client owned audio/video equipment:
inventorying, storage, labeling, and decommissioning process,
11. Sets up lights, equipment and environment for recording
12. Acts as lead of other lower level on site Audio/Video
technicians as assigned.
13. Attends and participates in deployment specific pre-planning
14. Performs related duties as assigned.
*Knowledge of*: *Audio/Video*
Hardware: Equipment such as mixers, microphones, speakers, control
systems, projectors, video monitors, video conferencing equipment,
web cameras, audio/video cabling, lighting and audio interfaces.
Software: All major software-based video conferencing solutions,
especially Zoom; setup, support and tear down of audio-visual
equipment for special meetings/events utilizing the equipment and
software mentioned prior. Any additional audio/video equipment used
by the Sacramento Superior Court and customers; principles and
practices of effective communication.
Microsoft desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite
programs, virtual desktop technologies and other common enterprise
applications used by the Sacramento Superior Court customers;
LAN/WAN network concepts and procedures; principles and practices
of effective communication.
Communicate clearly and tactfully on the telephone and in person;
diagnose and resolve customer problems; utilize system utilities
and other helpdesk tools; work effectively with users, judicial
officers and management; maintain strong interpersonal and
communication skills to work effectively with judicial officers,
management and Court staff; prioritize and take direction in a
fast-pace environment; satisfy continuing education requirements;
communicate both orally and in writing; promote and maintain a team
environment; prepare and present written and oral reports.
*Typical Physical Requirements*
This position requires the ability to sit, type or read at a
computer for up to four (4) hours. Stand, walk, reach and crawl
(under furniture to install equipment) for periods of up to four
(4) hours. Push/pull a hand cart with up to an eighty (80) pound
load. Incumbent must be able to lift, move or set up personal
computer equipment, printers, or related equipment which may weigh
up to fifty (50) pounds.
*Typical Working Conditions*
The incumbent will perform the majority of their duties within an
air conditioned/heated environment. Duties and functions require
working in confined spaces to move and install computer equipment.
Occasionally, the incumbent may work in a loading dock area, in
closets where network equipment is housed and outside of building
where a controlled environment may not be available. Incumbents in
this class may be required to work irregular hours and on-call.
Must be able to pass a criminal history information background
Possession of a valid California driver's license as the successful
incumbent will be expected to travel to other court facilities
within Sacramento County.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sacramento, CA 95814: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Do you have experience with Zoom?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Metro Media Productions, Sacramento , Audio/Video/IT Technician, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!