Company: Essilor of America, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry
LeaderExcellent training - advancement opportunities - great
culture - competitive pay - great benefits If you combine your
mechanical and electrical aptitude with proven strong
problem-solving skills, this position offers you several compelling
opportunities. You will:
- Earn competitive compensation and an exceptional mix of
first-rate benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans; a
401(k) plan with company match; tuition reimbursement;
comprehensive training through Essilor University; lens and frame
benefits for you and your family; an employee stock purchase plan
with company match; and more.
- Enjoy strong training on our equipment; optical experience is
preferred, but whether you have it or not, we'll set you up for
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities
and advance; our preference is to hire someone with 5+ years of
experience, but we are also interested in those with less
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global
organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us
the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- To be a good fit for the Maintenance Technician opportunity,
you will have:
- 1-2 years of maintenance experience in production environments.
Experience with optical processing equipment is a plus.
- Basic skills in both mechanical and electrical.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with schematics, HVAC and/or welding is preferred
but not required.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail. Improving Lives By Improving Sight.
Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass
lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and
operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory
network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of
Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical
lenses under the Varilux, Crizal, Transitions, and other brands,
and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has
been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies
every year since 2010.EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Essilor of America, Inc., Sacramento , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!