Systems Analyst - 3D Solutions - REMOTE
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Systems Analyst - 3D Solutions - REMOTEDate: Jul 11,
2022Location: Remote, USCompany: Under ArmourPosition SummaryThis
role will be responsible for supporting and assisting the
development of all IT projects within the 3D Program at Under
Armour. This teammate will be assisting the solutioning process by
actively participating in the design, development and deployment
strategies of all 3D digital product creation (DPC) systems &
platforms. In addition, this person will become an expert in 3D
processes at UA, supporting 3D IT leadership with the exploration
of new technology solutions and elaborating business cases around
our Digital Product Creation and Go-to-Market initiatives. The role
will provide analytical results and insights based on simulating,
testing, and documenting scenarios to determine optimal 3D
experiences across our Go to Market lifecycle. Great opportunity to
be a key player in Under Armours Digital Go-To-Market
Transformation program and be part of an innovative & dynamic team
at the forefront of the industry.Essential Duties &
- Spearheads the exploration of innovation technologies, while
designing and presenting business cases to IT leadership and
- Leads the design, development and deployment of solutions in
collaboration with IT partners and business stakeholders
- Works with internal divisions of innovation, development,
merchandising, marketing, sales & operations teammates, as well as
consultants to design, develop, and implement 3D solutions.
- Manages the deployment and integration of solutions with the
larger organization and existing 3D ecosystem.
- Works with our functional super users to ensure full knowledge
transfer both internally and to external partners.
- Leads change management and adoptions of new solutions in
collaboration with stakeholders in the different product
organization.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- 1.5+ years work experience in a high-growth dynamic operating
- Understanding of the SDLC and agile methodology.
- Experience with Python and Mondo DB preferred.
- Ability designing, planning and discussing technology solutions
with IT partners as well as functional business stakeholders.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication
- Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop
business knowledge and relationships while operating in a rapidly
changing business environment
- Broad IT domain experience and familiarity with general
business functionsEducation And / Or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Science,
- 1.5+ years of IT analyst or developer experience.
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with 3D software such
as Rhino, Clo, Optitex, as well as rendering platforms like
KeyShot, Blender, Octane, etc.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is preferred but not
- Experience with PLM and product creation software is preferred
but not required.Relocation
- No relocation provided#LI-REMOTE
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Sacramento , Systems Analyst - 3D Solutions - REMOTE, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!