Sr Information Security Risk Analyst
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Location: Sacramento, CA Salary: Competitive Description: The
Judge Group has partnered with one of the largest financial
services companies in CA to find a Sr. Information Security Risk
Analyst for their headquarter office in the Sacramento area. This
is a direct hire, full time position that offers great salary,
annual bonus, full benefits, and includes a hybrid/remote
Qualified candidate can email their resumes directly to for faster
consideration GENERAL DESCRIPTION The Senior Information Security
Risk Analyst focuses on ensuring sound implementation of systems
and processes aimed at effectively securing the organization s
information, infrastructure and member non-public financial data.
It involves overseeing information security risk management
functions, including information security risk assessments, vendor
assessments, and executive reporting functions. The Senior
Information Security Risk Analyst will also help internal teams
with identifying a viable corrective action plan that aligns with
the company s risk appetite. As the subject matter expert, provides
internal security consultancy, as well as analyzes, supports and
assists in resolving system security issues and concerns to Company
s internal and external business environments, and others. WHAT YOU
- Leads information security risk assessments utilizing the
Credit Union s risk scoring methodology. The candidate must be able
to communicate and quantify risk using threat, likelihood and the
impact to the Credit Union s business operations and member
- Create periodic executive management reports which depict the
Credit Union s current information security risk landscape.
- Enhance company s Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
platform to align the system with the operational risk management
tasks within the organization. Create information security risk
management dashboards with consumable metrics.
- Leverage the organization s GRC platform to manage ongoing as
well as one-time risk assessments.
- Lead the information security review of potential vendors to
identify control weaknesses which could pose a risk to the Credit
Union and its members.
- Lead, conduct and document annual vendor information security
risk assessments for currently approved vendors.
- Document observations from risk assessment following company
policies and practices.
- Work with IT and business partners to recommend appropriate
defenses with countermeasures, remediation, policy, and process
improvement recommendations to the Credit Union s security and risk
- Provide consultative support as a security subject matter
expert on company projects and initiatives.
- Define and evaluate functional requirements and specifications
of security systems for both internal and external business
- Monitor, measure, test and report on the effectiveness and
efficiency of information security controls as well as compliance
with information security policies and procedure.
- Keep management updated on outstanding issues that are not
resolved in a timely manner in accordance with established
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external
auditors during examinations providing support and assistance in
addressing audit recommendations.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal laws
and regulations related to credit union compliance, including bank
secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary. WHAT YOU MUST
Keywords: The Judge Group, Sacramento , Sr Information Security Risk Analyst, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!