Electrical Estimator - Commercial
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you are a Senior Electrical Estimator with experience, please
read on!What You Will Be Doing
- The estimating department is responsible for producing
project-specific construction estimates. Your role in this process
will be as follows:
- Develop accurate and timely electrical construction estimates
on which we base competitive bids and proposals
- Analyze and interpret detailed drawings and
- Determine and price value-engineered alternatives to plans and
- Perform budget pricing from schematic drawings and
- Draft scope letters, proposals and vendor solicitations.
- Attend job walks; pre-bid meetings; collaborations and
conferences with clients and design professionals.
- Lead the functioning of the Estimating Department; the
education and development of junior personnel; on-going development
and maintenance of computerized estimating programs and databases;
congenial relations with clients and vendors.
- Work under deadline pressures in an efficient, composed and
- Work on change-orders and cost-to-complete estimates of
- Help create and communicate company standards for estimating
electrical design/build and plans and specs work.
- Additional duties as assigned by managementWhat You Need for
- A high school diploma or GED is required, but a Bachelor of
Science degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
studies is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Code requirements and basic
electrical engineering calculations
- Extensive experience with Excel, Word and one of the major
computerized estimating programs (e.g., Accubid, LiveCount, ConEst,
- Analytical, problem-solving mentality
- Team player, self-motivated, gets along well with supervisors,
peers and subordinates.What's In It for You
- Base Salary $110k-140k/yr.
- 401kSo, if you are a Senior Electrical Estimator with
experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking
forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over
the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but
you may also:Christie.Bauer@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DA6-1641575 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Christie Bauer -
Associate Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Sacramento , Electrical Estimator - Commercial, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!