Workday HCM Consultant
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Workday HCM Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
--- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business
challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR)
function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Work with clients to analyze, research, debug and resolve
production related issues within the Workday suite of modules
- Opportunity to optimize Workday technology for our clients
through assessments, process improvements and optimization of
- Implementation of Workday technology enhancements that enable
additional business value
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our
products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create
sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset
group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and
operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients
navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath /
EngagePath and Change Scout.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for
Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified
professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex
projects in North America and we are looking for high energy,
committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
--- 2+ Years of Experience in Workday HCM environment focused on
- Workday certification highly preferred.
- Experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation
lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live,
- Experience in leading a work stream, reviewing, and assisting
in the creation of project deliverables.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related
IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement
of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been
suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to Gilbert, AZ area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Sacramento , Workday HCM Consultant, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!