Material Handler (Night Shift)
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is
to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about
developing your career, while helping others along the way, come
join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a Material Handler
for our El Dorado Hills, CA facility! In this role, you will be
responsible for performing the physical and/or administrative tasks
involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of
materials, part, and supplies. We need your help in the material
handling process. This includes unpacking and checking goods
received against purchase orders or invoices, and ensuring
materials are logged into the inventory system, delivered to
inventory, packaged according to specification, and shipped.
You will identify and troubleshoot problems that occur within the
shipping and receiving environment and suggest ways to improve the
process. You will report discrepancies to management and resolve
them when able. Does this role sound like it may be a fit for you?
If so, we would love to meet with you.
Broadridge classifies its jobs in three work modes: On-site,
Hybrid, and Off-site. This is an on-site role that will be assigned
to a physical Broadridge location where work will be performed 100%
of the time.
* Night Shift: 6 PM - 6 AM every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and
alternating Wednesdays - Saturday
* You will load and unload trucks, perform distribution functions
as necessary, and locate and retrieve product from open heights up
to approximately 30 feet.
* You will help handle overall floor inventory and ensure
cleanliness of your area.
* You will ensure accurate transaction flow throughout the
materials delivery process by locating, pulling, preparing,
delivering and returning materials.
* You will safely operate various types of powered industrial
equipment and accurately perform inventory and cycle counts and
perform various data entry using RF equipment.
* You will monitor maintain appropriate inventory levels of
materials and supplies on production equipment.
* Perform detailed quality control checks prior to delivering the
material and commodities to the machines in order to ensure 100%
* We will work together as a team on ensuring appropriate
housekeeping, safety and security standards are met.
* High School diploma or equivalent education and experience.
* Knowledge of a warehouse environment.
* Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application
software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Strong communication and organizational skills; thorough and
attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask and
recognize the importance of deadlines.
* Proven skill working in a dynamic team environment with various
personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well,
build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
* The ability to transport material from one place to another and
to carry up to 50 pounds is required.
* Ability to work flexible hours/schedule and maintain a
professional appearance adhering to the dress code.
Why join Broadridge?
* We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire
including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug,
dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment,
inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement,
disability benefits and more.
* We support a number of associate-led networks where associates
with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape
company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members,
and develop their careers.
* We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and
additional basic company contribution.
* We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage
of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal
holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
* We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our
industries' by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon
footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
* We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer
time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to
help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an
environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths
are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge
provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin,
age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status
and other protected characteristics protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view
the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with
a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable
accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of
your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by
calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to
Keywords: Broadridge, Sacramento , Material Handler (Night Shift), Professions , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!