SAP FICA SOM Solution Specialist- Location Open
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Enterprise Operations as a Service (EOaaS)- SAP FICA/SOM
Solution Specialist - USDC/ LOCATION OPEN
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced Sr. SAP FICA BRIM Consultant, you
will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on
projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are
breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with Level 1 Service Desk team, Level 2 Incident & Problem
Management & Level 3 teams to resolve production incidents.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for new Change Requests,
preparing specification documents and taking it through SDLC
following Agile or Hybrid Agile Methodology.
- Debug objects in production system to help in resolution of
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide
solutions to problems.
- Communicate production status and issues to management and
- Engage AMS delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous
learning and process improvement.
- Coordinating onsite/offshore - multi-geography team
environments if required
- Adhering to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as
agreed with client Managing escalations
- Team working skills to contribute and boost motivation in
- Experience resolving integration issues
- Knowledge in trouble shooting existing issues and suggesting
Business Process improvements as necessary
- Analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for
automation & Innovation.
- Communication with clients in order to determine their needs in
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to
communicate ideas and results to business executives in the
marketing and sales organizations
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our
clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and
business process investments through multi-year contracts. We
deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental
business changes as part of our engagements.
The SAP Operations offering helps our clients realize the true
value of transformation by maintaining and supporting SAP and its
ecosystem. We collaborate with our clients to keep the systems
modernized to the latest versions and provide continuous
improvement services to drive business results.
- Minimum 4+ years of SAP FICA business analysis experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP FICA.
- Experience in overall BRIM space.
- Ability to operate with quality delivery, clear communication,
ability to analyze a problem, perform changes and follow transport
- Ability to develop detailed functional requirements
- Ability to analyze user needs and issues identified in
production environment and work with end users to resolve
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be availableMust be at a
commutable distance to one of the following locations: Chicago, IL;
Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Philadelphia, PA; Minneapolis, MN;
Sacramento, CA; San Diego, CA; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte,
NC; Detroit, MI; Miami, FL; Pittsburgh, PA; Tampa, FL; Kansas City,
MO; Cleveland, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Phoenix, AZ; Indianapolis, IN;
St. Louis, MO; Tallahassee, FL; Nashville, TN
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Keywords: Deloitte, Sacramento , SAP FICA SOM Solution Specialist- Location Open, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!