Data Analytics and Research Analyst
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Data Analytics and Research Analyst, GPS Contracts
Provide data analysis and reporting capabilities, to include CPARS
(Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System), for the
Government and Public Services Practice (GPS) Contracts Business
Intelligence team. Perform Federal Government systems and audit
reporting, to include predictive analytics utilizing data extracts
from multiple databases/systems. Monitor data compliance,
performance metrics, and assist in conducting data quality control
requests to the GPS Contracts team. Experience with performance
metrics, data reporting and data visualization.
- Assists in performing detailed analyses in all aspects of the
GPS Contracts team contracts/subcontracts portfolio activities,
audit-related and regulatory data requests, resource workload
allocation monitoring and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Develops data reports and dashboard visualizations using
multiple data sources. Assists in preparing compliance-related
reports and procedural documentation.
- Experience in creating advanced queries, macros, reports, and
- Experience combining multiple large, distinct data sets/formats
with MS Excel, Tableau and other business intelligence tools.
Knowledge of proper data preparation, transform and cleansing
- Able to communicate clearly and correctly how data elements are
combined and reported for audit and procedural recordings.
- CPARS acceptance, review, monitoring, and
concurrence/non-concurrence submission for all Deloitte CPAR
evaluations. CPARS are CUI/FOUO so must be performed by a US
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related experience
- Advanced MS Excel (Power Query) and Tableau skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to solve complex data
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook and Word
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability work effectively work collaboratively with
- Federal contracting or market research background a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Sacramento , Data Analytics and Research Analyst, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!