Builder Account Loan Consultant
Posted on: May 15, 2022
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through
technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need
to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career
opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our
employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our
corporate teams. -From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance,
-#TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there.
With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the
evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join
us! loanDepot - We are America's Lender. Position Summary: The
Builder Loan Officer cultivates loan referrals through the builder.
Examines, evaluates, and documents customer applications for credit
approval on real estate loans and maintains the operational
standards set forth by the builder. Responsibilities:
- Communicate positively and professionally with operations staff
throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing.
- Engage in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to
meet company efficiency standards.
- Meet with borrowers to determine best loan program for
individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and
- Collect all required documentation from borrowers and convert
to paperless documents.
- Prepare and submit loan submission sheet to set up.
- Read and understand rate sheets, product codes, loan level
price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiate and confirm rates, fees, and lock terms with
- Lock loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manage
locked pipeline through the funding.
- Communicate regularly with borrowers to meet desired
- Maintain minimum productivity goals.
- Comply with organizational standards, polices, and
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 -3 years of experience in the financial services
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet
CFPB requirements Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: loanDepot, Sacramento , Builder Account Loan Consultant, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!