Construction QV Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Plan, supervise and monitor quality assurance activities for
Flatiron's US-50 project. Oversees one or more types of quality
work on Flatiron's US-50 project.
- Oversees quality procedures and inspections on project sites in
a District to ensure accurate documentation, procedures and testing
of required items in the contract specifications.
- Conducts and prepares internal and external audit documentation
and reporting to support project site quality activities and
- Develops and manages quality control plans for projects in
- Assists in company non-conformance reports and
- Identifies risks at the project site and identifying
discrepancies during daily site walks. Documents findings,
evaluations and inspections using Company prescribed procedures and
- Performs system verifications on completed systems to assure
correct installation per contract design specifications.
- Documents, analyzes and reports environmental performance to
internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Manages impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce the
organization's environmental risks and financial costs, at the
direction of the environmental team and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic
- Support published corporate policies.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Bachelor's degree or Engineering Technologist Diploma
- Registered Civil Engineer in California preferred.
- 10+ year related experience preferred.
- Experience with California DOT standard plans, specifications,
acceptence inspections and testing preferred.
- ASQ and/or ACI required in the US.
- Canadian equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience or training in environmental regulatory and
construction industry compliance preferred.
- Proven subject matter expert in testing, inspection processes
and construction procedures.
- Proven leadership, coaching and mentoring ability and
- Able to lead district procedure compliance, implementation and
- Able to manage quality program in one or more district.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow in environmental
monitoring, technical writing and documentation.Some of the
benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Employee Assistance ProgramWe are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans
Keywords: Flatiron, Sacramento , Construction QV Manager, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!