Architect II - Civic
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you thrive in an imaginative and inventive environment? Are
you someone who flourishes when part of a cohesive team where
collaboration and ideas flow freely? Want to work for a firm that's
taking concrete steps towards Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion?
We're looking for an experienced Architect II to join our Civic
team in Sacramento. The Civic team work on various projects from:
county, city, utilities, and public safety projects as well as
courthouses and correctional institutions.
As the Architect II, you will...
- Provide technical project direction for the project teams
including oversight of the development and coordination of drawings
and specifications, including consultant coordination of
- Assist with the project and resource planning and in
establishing project timelines and budgets.
- Develop solutions for design problems, including program
compliance, code compliance, and agency interface.
- Be responsible for technical oversight and coordination of
project activities with clients, consultants, contractors, and
- Support the project team during construction
- Identify and address issues affecting project delivery, budget,
construction costs, schedule, and any risk management issues for
- Be responsible for completing and maintaining code review and
analysis through the completion of the projects.
- Effectively work with the project team to address and find
solutions for project-related issues, and be actively involved with
projects that are more complex in nature.
- Coordinate with the project team for completion of tasks
consistent with project timelines and budgets.
- Manage potential client and consultant requested changes to
scope of work; determine cause and effect to project budget and
schedule on larger project.
- Ensure that The Lionakis Way standards for design, quality
control, and production are followed.
- Review and evaluate documents for accuracy and coordinate the
- Participate in all phases of the design process, and have the
ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Perform complete quality control reviews as appropriate.
- Assist in the development of proposals with assistance of PIC
and/or Studio Leader for projects.
- Be responsible for delegating tasks to staff as well as
coaching and supporting staff's professional development.
- Assist in the development of presentation materials to support
project team's design and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational
- Be detail-oriented, collaborative, and proactive in completing
work accurately and meeting deadlines.
- Assist project team and market/studio leadership with other
duties that may be assigned.
An ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of all phases
of a project, from design to construction, and a resilient passion
for sustainability and ingenuity. We are looking for a stellar
individual who wants to change the world, one project at a time.
Sound like you?
Architect II Qualifications - The Must-Haves (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent and a minimum
of 8 years architectural project experience
- Licensed Architect
- Proficient with BIM/Revit software programs, MS Office Suite,
- Prior experience with Civic projects
Architect II Qualifications - The Like-to-Haves (Not Required)
- LEED accreditation
Compensation DOE. We offer health benefits, competitive paid time
off, a 401(k) matching program, and eligibility for annual
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lionakis, Sacramento , Architect II - Civic, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!