Company: Clark Pacific
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionPerform tasks involving physical labor for casting
and handling precast concrete pieces.
- 6+ months of experience in a construction or manufacturing
- Must work safely, looking out for self and others.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for casting and handling
precast concrete pieces.
- Operate hand and power tools of all types, including welding
machines, torches, and large metal chop saws.
- Clean up work areas to keep them safe, including using brooms,
water, and compressed air.
- Cut, bend, and tie rebar.
- Operate abrasive blasting equipment.
- Pour, spread, and finish concrete, tarp forms.
- Operate heavy equipment including tractors, forklifts of all
sizes, concrete mixer trucks, water trucks, and yard goats.
- Other duties assigned.QualificationsExperience
PreferredMinimal of 6 months of experience in a construction or
manufacturing environment.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Clark Pacific, Sacramento , Construction Laborer, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!