Inventory Associate, Part Time
Company: WIS International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Inventory Associate --- Sacramento, CAHourly Wage from
$16--Part-Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!--Perks of
Working with WIS
- Weekly pay!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability
- Special corporate discounts for travel, entertainment and
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success--WIS
Inventory Associate Job Preview--Customers rely on WIS to count
their business--- inventory in an efficient, accurate and
professional manner. As the face of our organization, we depend on
you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity,
Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive
environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory
at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory
information that will assist them in making better business
decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate
about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed,
we succeed.--What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service --- Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results --- Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!Team Requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- No previous inventory experience is necessary
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early
morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The
more you are available, the more you can earn!WIS will consider
qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent
with all legal requirements.
Keywords: WIS International, Sacramento , Inventory Associate, Part Time, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!