Laboratory Technician _ Sacramento, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Rio Linda
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Laboratory Technician / Sacramento, CAKelly Services is
currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for one of our top
clients in Sacramento, CA.Pay: $16/hr - $24/hr depending on
experience & educationDuration: 6 monthsThe Lab Technician will
provide analytical chemistry support to multiple projects in
accordance with company SOPs and protocols following GMP guidelines
to support plant operations.--Key Job Responsibilities: --
- Under close supervision, perform chemistry assignments that are
routine in nature.
- Assists with physical or chemical testing processes.
- Assists in preparation for lab data collection.
- Sample and Standard management including receipt, logging,
disposal and storage
- Maintain inventory for consumables and reagents, ordering and
restocking as necessary.
- May perform mathematical calculations.
- Cleans glassware and keeps laboratory organized.Job
- Candidates must be open to any shift including weekends and
- Education Requirements: GED/HS grad required with some
laboratory experience, Bachelor degree Chemistry, Microbiology or
Related Field preferred
- Preferred skills: analytical chemistry/chemical testing,
inventory, ordering, microbiology, GMP, SOPs, data collection,
etc.--Important information: This position is recruited for by a
remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.-- Applicants must
be legally permitted to work in the United States.-- Email
email@example.com for questions about the position but
please apply online to be considered for the position.--Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
hire*----Apply Today!--*Available for purchase and administered by
a designated third-party vendor--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sacramento , Laboratory Technician _ Sacramento, CA, Professions , Rio Linda, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!