Validation Technician L4
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly OCG is looking for an L4 Validation Technician to join
their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, California.
This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and
paid time off! Below are the details and required skills. For
immediate consideration, email your resume directly to
firstname.lastname@example.org.Validation Technician Level 4Folsom,
CaliforniaLong-term ongoing contract$24/hr (+ benefits and
- Domains: Concurrency, Power Management, Memory Matrix, USB,
SCPI, CI & CE, PTP, Power-on Support, and PCIe.
- Reliable Hardware and Software Technician.
- Platform Bring-up (HW and SW).
- Strong Linux, Unix, Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) skills.
- Skilled in troubleshooting, maintenance, testing, app
installation, set up, configuration, network and user support,
- Experience in an Automated Environment.
- Advanced Troubleshooting (OS, SW, HW).
- Network Setup (wired and wireless).
- Support Engineers with Executing Test Cases, Triage, and Issue
- Knowledgeable of scripting and automation using Python.
- Can edit scripts for software tools to fit platform needs.
- Advanced Troubleshooting.Why Kelly--? The Managed Solutions
practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG--)
is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services workforce
solutions. Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing
industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider.
KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of
Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that
enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions
that impact their business and competitive advantage.The Managed
Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with
clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a
position to meet their operational obligation to their organization
and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs. About
Kelly Services-- As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more
than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of
these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged
through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners.
Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services
is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected
Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to
employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sacramento , Validation Technician L4, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!