Warehouse Worker - Full Time
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as a
Full-Time Material Handler!McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals
and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices,
home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers.
Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital
to us all.
Please click the link below to watch a video to learn more about
working for McKesson!
We currently have the following shift available to add to our
All Full Time shifts available!
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated
warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to
work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet
high-paced and professional work environment.
The Material Handler job will involve:
- Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping,
receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts,
supplies and equipment
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or
- Maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory
items where necessary
- Pulls and fills orders
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of
merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute
materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift,
hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment
while maintaining the highest level of productivity and
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution
company focused on distributing pharmaceuticals to more than 40,000
customers ranging from retail chains, independent retail
pharmacies, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting
your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible
employees, along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to
fit you and your family's needs
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to
50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift - Employees that
participate in our Wellness program can receive Health
- Work Hard, Play Hard - That's right! Your performance will help
you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- Take advantage of on the job training to operate power
equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
- Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and
utilize state of the art systems & equipment
- Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented
- 1+ years' experience
- Working knowledge of Material Handling issues
- Work experience in a face-paced, distribution or warehouse
environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing,
sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to
overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and
typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to
manage order specific documentation
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course
of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift
(steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be
disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job
seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation
to assist with your job search or application for employment,
please contact us by sending an email to
McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to
this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Keywords: McKesson, Sacramento , Warehouse Worker - Full Time, Professions , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!