Veterans Preferred - eBusiness Specialist
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10031427 eBusiness
Sacramento, CA (Regional Office) - Cust. installations
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The annual salary compensation range for this position is $67,000
to $72,000 with an annual 10% Bonus Plan.
The NCN Region eBusiness Specialist will create and support
strategies to grow customer utilization of Airgas' eBusiness
solutions (Airgas.com, SupplySync, EDI). Working directly with
customers, sales force, and operations personnel, you will help
make doing business with Airgas easy for our customers while
providing training to both customers and associates. In this role,
the eBusiness Specialist serves as the subject matter expert for
training and various project management roles. This is a hybrid
role located at the Sacramento, CA Regional office. 20-30% travel
within the Northern California/Nevada territory required.
- Works closely with Airgas telesales, branches, sales personnel
and management to drive customer adoption of eBusiness by enabling,
promoting and providing in person training to associates. Conducts
regular branch visits to promote and train on all eBusiness
programs, offerings and marketing. Works with Specialists to target
customers for online adoption.
- Participates in projects as contributor and subject matter
expert, involving pricing, SAP data updates and report
- Manages and grows NCN's Web Ahead online delivery
scheduling/reordering program and applies new offerings as they are
created. Monitors Web Ahead dashboards and provides reports to
eBusiness Manager and region.
- Communicates with Airgas customers to ensure they are informed
of our eBusiness solutions to drive conversion. Reaches out to
inactive Airgas.com customers to drive activity .
- Assists eBusiness manager with AM customer visits and
- Troubleshoots reported B2B online platform issues and works
with customers and corporate eBusiness to resolve them. Identifies
possible online platform opportunities and works through DIR
process to integration.
- Attends all eBusiness meetings and participates in monthly site
testing. Contributes growth ideas to regional, divisional and
- Maintains and responds to RIO SEO Google reviews and provides
reporting to district management
- Commits to work safely and grow safety awareness among
- Provides exceptional customer service to both internal and
- Primary backup to eBusiness Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Are you a MATCH?
- B.A. / B.S. in Business or related field highly
- 2 years experience working with customers and solving customer
issues to promote products and services required.
- Experience and proficiency with SAP required.
- Experience presenting in front of groups required
- Excellent customer service and responsiveness
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Problem solving & solution-oriented mindset
- Driven to make a major impact on a very important, growing
- Familiarity with online shopping experiences on a variety of
- Troubleshooting skills, especially involving internet
- Marketing or IT background preferred but not required
- SAP Business Warehouse knowledge helpful but not
- Product knowledge of industrial gases, welding equipment and
safety (PPE) products a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records
- Ability to build a rapport amongst peers
- Must be an independent worker requiring limited supervision
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
request by contacting Human Resources at 844-myHR4AG
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by phone at 844-myHR4AG (844-694-7424) or by email to
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Sacramento , Veterans Preferred - eBusiness Specialist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!