Safety & Security Supervisor ($20-$22.50)
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Security Supervisor assists the Safety & Security Manager with
the implementation and monitoring of security policies procedures
and programs; complies with federal state and local legal
regulations; and exercises independent judgment in the course of
carrying out overall responsibilities and other activities as
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Principles and practices of security management including
business management practices: personnel administrative security
preventative investigatory practices and related legal
- Knowledge of city laws and ordinances.
- Certificate of Completion in Safety and Security Training (must
comply with State requirements)
- CPR First Aid and Heimlich maneuver Certified.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under
- Approach all encounters with guests and Associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel
- Responsible for the supervision of the Security Officers in
conjunction with the Safety & Security Manager
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Assist in coordination of special events or special projects as
- Assists guest with problems with hotel services
- Identifies and resolves security related problems
- Oversee Programs such as Crime Prevention Loss Prevention
Safety Awareness and Lost & Found
- Conduct safety and security inspections weekly and as
- Oversee the cleaning and organizing of garage and dock
- Investigates incidents accidents and losses suffered by the
hotel guests Associates and visitors.
- Prepares reports relating to internal investigations of any
losses or violations of Aimbridge Hospitality regulations policies
- Assist with all security related training
- Assists in preparation of emergency management and contingency
- Performs other activities as assigned
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Associates must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to all guests managers and all other Associates.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other Associates.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Featuring a fitness center and bar, as well as a restaurant, The
Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection is located in Sacramento. This
4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service.
California State Railroad Museum is an 18-minute walk from the
hotel and Crocker Art Museum is 1.2 miles away.
At the hotel all rooms come with a desk, a TV and a private
Continental and -- la carte breakfast options are available every
morning at The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Sacramento , Safety & Security Supervisor ($20-$22.50), Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!