Individual Success Coordinator
Company: Easter Seal Society Of Superior California
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Serves as a member of the day program team; to provide services and
supports which enable adults with developmental disabilities to
have real choices in where they live, work and socialize and that
promote self-determination in the pursuit of their personal future
by personally performing the following duties and other related job
duties. We are hiring 4 Full-Time, Benefited positions! Spanish
Speaking applicants are encouraged to apply!
- Directly support adults with developmental disabilities to help
them accomplish daily living activities at home and/or in the local
community and helps the individual to be a known and valued member
of his/her local community.
- Work with each individual served and the Planning Team to
develop a Person-Centered Plan.
- Focus on the individual's Life Choices and reflect the unique
needs and desires of the person
- Address individual goals that offer choices for clients with
services and supports provided to enable persons to have real
choices in where they live, work and socialize and that promote
self-determination in the pursuit of their personal future
- In conjunction with the individual, assure implementation,
documentation and follow through on all aspects of the Individual
Service Plan (ISP) for people served.
- Responsible for assuring that people served are happy with
their services and receiving all provisions as agreed in the
- Assure Annual, Semi-annual and Quarterly ISP's are submitted to
Regional Center for all individuals on the caseload.
- Collaborate with Content Creators to review the individuals'
choices and preferences to ensure relevant curriculum addresses
appropriate opportunities for clients
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the cultural preferences, values and
lifestyles of clients and families.
- Provide written material to clients and families in a form or
language they understand to facilitate understanding and successful
- Empower, encourage and support individuals when interacting and
facilitating meetings. Exercise judgment and initiative in working
for and with individuals served.
- Provide feedback to Service Coordinators in a way that assures
outcomes are met or for individuals while also meeting Easterseals'
philosophical objectives and exceeding Regional Center
- Act as a primary liaison/consultant to clients' Content Creator
- Role model the Mission, Vision and Values of Easterseals to
assure that individuals are respected and rights are
- Review and prepare administrative reports and documents as
- Provide exceptional service both internally and
- Typical work hours are Monday through Friday; 7.5 hours per
day. May be required to report to community locations to provide
individual or small group services to Easterseals Adult Day Program
clients in the greater Sacramento and Yuba City geography. Flexible
hours may be required based on individual client needs.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is recommended;
- One (1) year full time experience working with individuals with
physical and/or developmental disabilities; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft 365 software system
- Virtual Services
- Social media
- Ability to learn various software systems
- Standard office equipment Certificates, Licenses,
Registrations, Position Requires:
- California driver's license with a good driving record.
- Current certificate in Adult CPR with AED & Basic First
- Fingerprint clearance through the Department of Justice.
- TB test within the past twelve (12) months.
- Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination status as documented by
Vaccination Record and includes the passing of two (2) weeks from
the last required dose.
Easterseals Superior CA is an Equal Opportunity Provider &
Participates in E-Verify
Come Join A Winning Team!
Keywords: Easter Seal Society Of Superior California, Sacramento , Individual Success Coordinator, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...