Salesforce Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Company: West Advanced Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Must have two (2) full life cycles of implementation project
experience (i.e., requirement gathering/analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, post-production maintenance
and operations support.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience working in
cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders
in support of a departmental and/or multi-departmental Salesforce
solution implementation initiative.
- Must have three (3) years of Salesforce configuration
experience at an expert level.
- Must have two (2) years of experience working on public sector
Information Technology (IT) projects implementing Salesforce
- Must have a Salesforce Developer Certification. Attach
- At least two (2) years facilitating joint application design
(JAD) and/or collaborative design sessions.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related or Engineering Field.
- Salesforce Developer Certification.
- Salesforce Administration Certification.
- Five (5) years of experience with Salesforce Visual
- Three (3) years of experience conducting/assisting training
using automated/technical solutions.
- Three (3) years of experience conducting oral and written
presentations as a project lead or trainer.
Keywords: West Advanced Technologies, Inc., Sacramento , Salesforce Subject Matter Expert (SME), Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...