MRI / CT Technologist III
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
SMF-Sutter Med Foundation- Central
Competently performs routine and specialized Magnetic Resonance
Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) procedures to produce
quality images to physicians and other health care providers for
the diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and prevention of injury or
disease. Works independently, exercising sound judgment, and
developed clinical skills to execute safe and precise procedures to
deliver accurate results in a timely manner. Gains confidence and
cooperation from the patient, their family/support group, and other
healthcare providers through competent patient assessment,
attentive monitoring, and effective communication. Adheres to all
local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to
ensure privacy and safety while delivering optimal patient care.
May also be responsible for performing specific procedures and/or
orienting other staff to the department.
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- Other: Graduation from an accredited Radiologic Technologist
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- CRT-Certified Radiologic Technologist
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 5 years requires basic clinical and practical experience as
typically acquired in a similar environment.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- General knowledge of diagnostic MRI principles, procedures,
views, and equipment, including some experience responding to
traumas and various hospital emergencies.
- Capable of performing routine MRI examinations as well as a
basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology, and
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline.
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and related information
systems (Radiology (RIS), laboratory (LIS), electronic health
records (EHR), EPIC, and picture archive and communication system
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient's protected health
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives. Pay
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted
range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted
for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where
the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several
factors including but not limited to a candidate's experience,
education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity,
training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of
the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles
also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Days of the Week:
Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Number of Openings:
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Evenings
Keywords: Sutter Health, Sacramento , MRI / CT Technologist III, Other , Clarksburg, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!