Company: Ethan Conrad Properties
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the
fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Companies in Sacramento, CA.
With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250
buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual
Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued
growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally
and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for monitoring
the outflow of capital for the company. This position is
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and
other financial reports with account balances and other office
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification
of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment,
identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order
amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling
monthly statements and transactions.
- Records entry of, verifies documentation for, and distributes
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Must be able to learn other accounting software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- Business or Accounting degree
At Ethan Conrad Properties, we pride ourselves on our collaborative
culture, which is pervasive throughout every step of a ECP
employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing
through our executive open-door policy which includes regular,
collaboration is at the heart of working at ECP.
We offer a generous benefits including competitive salaries,
employee 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability
coverages, FSA, HSA, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. And we
offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning
& development, gym membership, and of course, fully stocked
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can
be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people
from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to
apply. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career
could look like here at ECP. PI202076447
Keywords: Ethan Conrad Properties, Sacramento , A/P Specialist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!