Recruiter - Human Resources
Company: Construction Innovations
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job DetailsLevel: ExperiencedJob Location: Construction
Innovations Manufacturing - Elder Creek, CAPosition Type: Full
TimeJob Shift: DayTravel Percentage: Negligible
The Recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting and
developing comprehensive recruiting strategies to meet the talent
needs of the organization. This will be achieved, in part, through
the development of recruiting plans, employing creative sourcing
strategies, and developing new ways to attract and retain
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the
- Develop and execute talent acquisition plans in collaboration
with hiring managers and company leadership
- Create and post innovative job postings to attract quality
- Maintain and track all pertinent data in the applicant tracking
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a
robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, applications, and
conducting phone and in-person interviews
- Assist managers with the overall interview, selection, and
offer process making it as smooth and easy as possible
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and
negotiating employment terms
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships,
trade groups and employees
- Create and implement high school, trade school, military,
college, and other inspired recruiting initiatives
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience
- Communicate consistently with candidates and hiring managers,
and provide status updates throughout the entire process
- Conduct training on the recruiting process and software best
practices for hiring managers
- Ensure compliance with company policy as well as federal,
state, and local employment laws
- Maintain knowledge of recruiting trends, best practices, and
- Create accurate and compliant job descriptions
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:The Recruiter spends most of their time in an
office environment however may occasionally spend time at the
companys manufacturing plant. The office is an open and
collaborative space where work is performed both independently and
with a team. When at the plant, work is performed in a more
traditional manufacturing environment, with higher noise levels,
temperature fluctuations, and frequent movement of people and
REPORTING STRUCTURE:This is an exempt position and reports to the
Director of Human Resources.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT:Career advancement at Construction Innovations
is possible with all positions, but is not guaranteed. Advancement
could be within the current department or to other departments
within the company.
LOCATION:Construction Innovations facilities and offices are
located in Sacramento, CA and Mather, CA.
COMPENSATION:Construction Innovations pays hourly/salary rates
commensurate with each employees knowledge, experience and skill
level and in accordance with state and federal laws.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent work experience
- At least four years managing all phases of the recruitment and
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and negotiation
- Proactive and independent with the proven ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and attention
- Acts with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to
use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with applicant
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with
- Ability to verbally communicate: convey detailed and accurate
instructions and information.
- Ability to hear with or without correction in order to receive
and interpret detailed information.
- Required to sit at a desk work station for long periods of
- Push, pull, lift, carry at least 10 pounds and occasionally
lift/move up to 35 pounds.
- Occasionally required to walk and stand for short and long
periods of time.
- Required to have visual acuity with or without correction in
order to read contract documents, analyze data, and view a computer
- Required to use fingers and hands: type using a computer
keyboard, handle, feel, and reach.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Keywords: Construction Innovations, Sacramento , Recruiter - Human Resources, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!