Company: Ethan Conrad Properties Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the
fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Company in Sacramento, CA.
With over 8.6MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250
buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual
Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued
growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally
and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.ECP is looking for a
bright, enthusiastic and dedicated Accounting Clerk. Responsible
for providing accounting support by participating in all activities
related to processing, assisting with accounting duties/projects as
needed and performing the following duties. Duties and
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data
into the company's accounting and operating systems.
- Support supervisory and executive staff by performing any
assigned accounting and clerical tasks.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting
department is responsible for, including checks, invoices,
vouchers, deposits, cash transfers, accounting reports and other
reports and records.
- Maintain accounting records by making physical or pdf copies
and filing documents.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information
- Accomplish the accounting and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
- Learn and maintain the Procore system.
- Assist with job close outs and reconciliations.
- Assist in producing monthly financial management reports,
filing and data management.
- Provide copies and required back up documents for reports.
- Work with all employees to maintain a positive environment and
best possible workflows.
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA/AS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
and/or 3+ years of experience in high volume accounting role or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in Real Estate and/or Construction
- Mathematical and analytical acumen, understanding accounting
and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Strong organization and attention to detail to maintain complex
financial records and prepare financial reports accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability
to think critically, innovatively and analyze data.
- Time management and deadline oriented with ability to perform
multiple tasks simultaneously working independently or within a
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external) and
ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to maintain large volume of emails and respond in
a concise and timely matter.
- Proficient at 10-key and Data entry.
- Moderate Level MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel, Word,
using typical spreadsheet, file folder/database management and
report writer tools.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks preferred.Certificates and
- Valid California driver's licenseAt Ethan Conrad Properties, we
pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which is pervasive
throughout every step of a ECP employee's journey. Starting with
our interviews and continuing through our executive open-door
policy which includes regular, collaboration is at the heart of
working at ECP.We offer a generous benefits including competitive
salaries, employee 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life and
disability coverages, FSA, HSA, and a 401(k) plan with employer
match. And we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits,
including learning & development, gym membership, and of course,
fully stocked fridges!We value diversity and believe forming teams
in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our
success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and
different industries to apply. Come join us and find out what the
best work of your career could look like here at
Keywords: Ethan Conrad Properties Inc, Sacramento , Accounting Clerk, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!