Operations Coordinator - Wire Transfer (Remote)
Company: Bank of the West
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Operations Coordinator - Wire Transfer (Remote)DescriptionAt
Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the
world. Were investing where we feel we can make the most impact,
like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs,
financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for
sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the
West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve peoples
lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a
global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals
(SDGs). Yes, were a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we
are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers,
while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job
Description SummaryResponsible for performing various operational
activities and provide support in assigned unit. Assists
Operational Unit meet service levels consistently by coordinating
information among internal/external customers and resolving
standard operational issues.Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various standard operational issues for internal
and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate
resources as needed.
- Prepares, edits, distributes, and/or corrects standard
- Maintains a moderate working knowledge of unit policies,
procedures, standards and workflow.Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.QualificationsRequired
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.Education
- High School Diploma or GED RequiredSkills
- Basic knowledge of the products, policies and processes related
to unit assigned.
- Basic knowledge of banking operations.
- Reconciliation Services.
- Researches and resolves complex out-of-balance conditions.
- Reconciles moderately complex GL accounts and notifies business
partners of discrepancies, following established department
- Balances figures, computes totals and performs other
- Communicates frequently with other departments and branch
- Assists in resolving escalated issues.
- Utilizes multiple systems and software applications to complete
- Retains accurate and appropriate supporting documentation.
- May provide cross training to other employees, as
requested.Hourly Rate: $18.00 - $23.32
- The base salary opportunity can vary based on candidates
geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers,
Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of
their vaccination status. Employees who are not fully vaccinated
may undergo regular testingBenefits
.htmlWorking Location StatementThis position has the option to work
in one of our key hubs (San Ramon, CA, Tempe, AZ, Omaha, NE) or to
work remotely as long as it is in within our 27 state working
footprint which includes AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IA, IL, KS, MI,
MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY,
NY.#LI-Remote#LI-CM1Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyBank of the
West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal
employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any
status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an
Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled /
Veteran.Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and
federal laws and regulations.Job: OperationsLocation: United
States-California-City of IndustryOther Locations: United
States-California-General CA, United States-Arizona-General
AZRequisition ID: 066598
Keywords: Bank of the West, Sacramento , Operations Coordinator - Wire Transfer (Remote), Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!