Company: Rex Moore
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job DetailsLevel: ExperiencedJob Location: Rex Moore - Corporate
- Sacramento, CAPosition Type: Full TimeJob Shift: DaySalary Range:
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 Salary/yearTravel Percentage: Negligible
OVERVIEW: Under general supervision, the Software Engineer is
responsible for applying their skills and expertise leading to
software solutions that improve the accuracy, efficiency,
thoroughness and speed at which staff can perform their
- Assist with the planning and engineering of software
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain customized software
- Create database solutions, deploy and test to ensure optimal
- Create flowcharts and other documentations to identify
requirements for software and to propose possible solutions.
- Coordinates with internal departments and other staff to
forecast whether the design will be feasible under cost and time
- Communicate with clients and end users to establish maintenance
procedures for software systems.
- Research, develop, and present new ideas to internal customers
that effectively improve the core business and
- Make recommendations to improve and promote quality and
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION/
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S) in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, or Mathematics required.
- At least five plus (5+) Years of full-time dedicated
professional software development / programming experience.
- 5+ years of experience with C#, Microsoft .Net Framework,
- 3+ years of experience with .NET API development using an
- Experience with WPF, Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) and LINQ
- Has designed, built, deployed and managed MySQL and/or SQL
Server database solution(s) in a multi-user, multi-site, enterprise
- Authored and deployed services for Windows servers and .Net
client-server solutions for desktop.
- 10 + Years of full-time dedicated professional software
development / programming experience preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit or equivalent design software
- Excel experience developing smart spreadsheets and calculators
- Experience working for clients in electrical engineering or
construction services a plus
- Experience writing software to enhance Autodesk software a
- Strong communication skills in the English-language written and
- Exhibits professional nonverbal communication skills.
- Ability to present numerical data effectively both verbal and
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Maintain professional behavior and appearance.
- Exhibit dependability and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task on multiple
- Regularly sit, stand, and walk for long and short
- Required to hear with or without correction to be able to
interpret and receive information and directions.
- Regularly required to communicate: verbal and written, in order
to describe and explain detailed, important, and accurate
- Occasionally lift and/or move material up to 25lbs.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Noise level is usually moderate.REPORTING STRUCTURE:This
position reports directly to the Design DirectorCAREER
ADVANCEMENT:Career advancement at Rex Moore is possible with all
positions, but not guaranteed, and could be within the current
department as well as other departments within the
company.LOCATION:Rex Moore has its offices located in Sacramento,
CA.COMPENSATION:Rex Moore pays salary rates commensurate with each
employees knowledge, experience and skill
Keywords: Rex Moore, Sacramento , Software Engineer, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!