Posted on: January 24, 2023
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST(LITHOTRIPSY & FLOUROSCOPY)SACRAMENTO, CA
Relocation bonuses offered for candidates interested in relocating
to the Sacramento, California area
We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Radiologic Technologist- so
don't wait.Apply Now and get Hired!!!!
- Do you dislike working the same hours every single day, doing
the same exact thing?
- Are you ready to work for a company that provides you with
everything you need to perform your duties successfully?
- Do you like working independently and managing yourself? We are
seeking candidates for a MOBILE RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, based in
any of the following areas:
- Modesto You will have the chance to travel around surrounding
areas and get the opportunity to see different facilities and meet
great people! Our Radiologic Technologists love working for
HealthTronics because this is not your typical nine-to-five, boring
clock-in and out type of role. We provide our Radiologic
Technologists with a company vehicle, a phone, and everything they
need to travel to different partner locations to work with the
onsite medical team to make an impact in patient's lives.
Healthcare providers turn to HealthTronics for their medical
technology needs because we understand that specialty practices
need special consideration. Therefore, we're all working for the
same thing. Our solutions include:
- Additional Solutions
- Repair & Maintenance RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST JOB OVERVIEW No
two days are the same. You will get to travel between a variety of
treatment facilities and physician centers in the Greater
Sacramento area. There may be some weeks when you will be scheduled
less than 40 hours, but you will always get paid a minimum of 40
hours plus over-time when applicable. We value our Radiologic
Technologists We're a cohesive group who believe that communication
and collaboration are key to developing strong, professional
relationships with each other and the healthcare community. We have
fun, we value the relationships we build, we enjoy our company
benefits. Why wait? Join us where you WILL make a difference!
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have great customer service and communication skills to
develops and maintain good business relationships with various
physicians, coworkers, and hospital
- Demonstrates competence in assisting the Urologist in the
identification of calculi and accurately positioning each
individual patient and selecting proper technical factors for a
successful lithotripsy procedure for a full scope Patient
- Ensures safety of the patient before, during, and after the
procedure. Cleans and disinfects Lithotripsy equipment prior to and
after each procedure
- Regularly checks equipment to maintain it is in proper working
condition and promptly reports any problems to management. Assists
in the scheduling of equipment and transport vehicle maintenance as
required, either as an individual or with team members
- Accurate completion of treatment record using company provided
- Reliable and responsive communication using company provided
phone (iPhone) WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY TO OUR LITHOTRIPSY TECHNICIAN?
- Relocation bonus available for qualified candidates
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities: we will train you in
other modalities to help you grow.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Company matched 401(k)
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week minimum+ any OT (If you're
scheduled less than 40 hours, you will still get paid a minimum of
- Accrued PTO up to 200 hours per year QUALIFICATIONS
- Must satisfy credentialing requirements established by health
care facilities including vaccinations, immunizations, training
- Completion of an ARRT approved school of radiologic
- Registered and in good standing with the ARRT (unless not
required by state) and current state Radiologic
License(s)/certificates(s) as required by federal and state
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Must have a current driver's license, clean driving record, and
be able to legally drive in accordance with DOT standards (at least
21 years of age)
- Minimum of 1 year experience with general diagnostic duties in
the field of Radiology.
- Special procedures background preferred: Lithotripsy and
- Moderate computer and email skills required. HealthTronics is
committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected
characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations
for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified
employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation
would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Visit our website and connect with us!Facebook - Twitter -
Keywords: Healthtronics, Sacramento , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!