Company: Construction Innovations
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job DetailsLevel: EntryJob Location: Construction Innovations
Manufacturing - Elder Creek, CAPosition Type: Full TimeJob Shift:
DaySalary Range: $20.00 - $25.00 HourlyTravel Percentage:
OVERVIEW/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The Expeditor will facilitate the flow of work, information, and
materials in our business as it pertains to Supply Chain Management
activities. This position will focus on, but is not limited to,
participation in the following activities:
- Communicate with vendors to resolve any perceived or ongoing
issues with order fulfillment.
- Maintain optimal inventory levels via applying generally
accepted inventory management techniques.
- Informing project managers of expected delivery dates and
potential delays to their respective projects schedules.
- Communicate with suppliers to verify shipping and delivery
timelines, and make appropriate adjustments to Purchase
- Growing professional relationships with various internal and
- Collaborate with project management and manufacturing personnel
to assure successful adherence to schedules.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure timely delivery of
- Facilitate flow of materials between various departments and
- Examine AP invoices and job cost reports for inconsistencies,
such as mischarges.
- Assess reliability of suppliers and vendors and identify
solutions for ongoing problems.
- Perform clerical duties and maintaining accurate records and
files of activities.
- Following established guidelines, instructions, policies, and
- Support the control of externally provided processes, products,
and services in support of our Quality Management System
- Confirm accuracy of orders and generate reports on purchasing
issues including cost management and change orders.
- Assist in researching production challenges, inventory stock
levels and material cost variances.
- Associates degree in Supply Chain management or a related field
- High school diploma or GED and at least two years experience
working in a similar role.
- Three (3) years of experience using an enterprise resource
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational and
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong mathematical skills. Understanding of accounting
principles a plus.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Word and
- Regularly sit, stand, and walk for long and short
- Required to hear with or without correction to be able to
interpret and receive information and directions.
- Regularly required to communicate: verbal and written, in order
to describe and explain detailed, important, and accurate
- Occasionally lift and/or move material up to 25lbs.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Noise level is usually moderate.
This position reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
Career advancement at Construction Innovations is possible with all
positions, but is not guaranteed. Advancement could be within the
current department or to other departments within the company.
Construction Innovations facilities and offices are located in
Sacramento, CA and Mather, CA.
Construction Innovations pays hourly/salary rates commensurate with
each employees knowledge, experience and skill level.
Keywords: Construction Innovations, Sacramento , Expeditor, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!