Company: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT
RUTHSCHRIS.COM. ALL HIRING MUST BE MADE THROUGH THE COMPANY
WEBSITE. THANK YOU.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist in the set-up, operation and cleanup of
the interior and exterior of the restaurant; washes, stores and
stocks all plateware, glassware, eating utensils, cups, bowls,
pots, pans and other smallwares and equipment for the restaurant.
Correctly cleans and maintains the dishwashing machine. Keeps dish
machine area clean and sanitary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (Key Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Reports to work on time and is on the dishwashing station as
indicated on the weekly work schedule. Uniform meets restaurant
requirements and is maintained and clean.
- Cleans front of the house areas, as assigned. These areas
include but are not limited to, floors, bar floors/mats, windows,
trash cans and restrooms, prior to opening of the
- Cleans and performs routine maintenance to the exterior of the
building according to the housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance
schedule established by the kitchen and other managers.
- Sets up and breaks down dish machine, including arms, screens,
and baskets on a daily basis. Cleans and polishes machine
- Checks dish machine to be sure it is operating correctly and
immediately reports any defects to a member of the management
- Washes, stores and stocks all plateware, glassware, eating
utensils, cups, bowls, pots, pans and other smallwares and
equipment to ensure sufficient quantities are on hand to meet the
needs of the business.
- Checks, on a frequent basis, the water temperature of the dish
machine during dishwashing operation to ensure correct
- Removes trash from the dish room and kitchen and places in
dumpster regularly throughout the shift. Cleans and sanitizes trash
cans and keeps clean liners in cans at all times.
- Checks, removes and replaces full linen bags regularly
throughout the shift.
- Assists front and back of the house personnel in spot cleaning
floors, carpeting, walls and other furnishings in order to maintain
a safe and pleasing environment for team members and
- Assists all restaurant personnel in storing food, equipment,
supply, smallwares and other stock items received in the
- Maintains the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation for
work area to include counter tops, refrigeration units, floors,
walls and shelving.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety
guidelines and practices throughout the shift. Immediately reports
any unsafe conditions, unsafe acts, accidents and/or injuries to
the Chef or Manager On Duty.
- Correctly completes all station closing duties at the end of
each shift. Assists Kitchen
- Manager and other kitchen personnel in accomplishing closing
duties and kitchen cleanliness.
- Must be able to constantly stand and exert well-paced mobility
for a period up to four hours in length.
- Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, smoke, dust and
- Must be able to constantly bend, stoop, lift and carry dish
racks, trash cans, linen bagsand other items weighing up to 75
- The use of cut gloves as that is a company requirement for all
BOH personnel for safety of our staff.
- Maintains good grooming habits.
- Minimum 6 months general labor, restaurant experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively
to supervisors and otherteam members.
- Ability to understand communication in English.
Keywords: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Sacramento , Steward, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!