Front of House Restaurant Supervisor
Company: FROG & Slim
Posted on: November 26, 2022
FROG & SLIM
Front of House Retaurant Supervisor
Have you ever had a favorite experience in a restaurant that
brought back memories or made new ones? Did you feel accomplished
while participating in making that happen? Do you have what it
takes to connect and bring to a positive emotion to guests you are
responsible for? If these intrigues and represents you, we are
excited to speak to you.
At Frog & Slim, we are a modern take of the Supper Club that
creates a Vibe and Feel unmatched in Sacramento, not only to our
guests, but our valued team as well. The moment one walks in, they
will know why they are here. The vibe of the room, the team moving
effortlessly to cater to each guest, and the amazing hand-crafted
cocktails matching the Farm to Fork food creations, created one at
a time to perfection, delivering that special connection. We pride
ourselves in valuing our team and the talent they bring day in and
Frog & Slim is looking for a hospitality professional with a
passion for the art of presentation and desire in growing a career
to join our team as Front of the House Supervisor. Our ideal
candidates are well-spoken individuals who are knowledgeable and
can describe both our style and our cuisine once trained. You
should pride yourself on flawless execution, as you may assist with
providing exceptional operational prowless to our customers and
delievrying a 5 star experince. While we do not require you to have
experience with our operstional systems, all applicants must have
prior experience in food service, preferably in a polished casual
environment. We are an upcoming brand, creating sought after
creations, and bring on teams that match our ideals to the
forefront of the Sacramento culinary & dining scene.
_*Essential Duties and Responsibilites: *_
* Contributing to staffing responsibilities, including hiring,
training, scheduling, and performance management
* Assist in leading a specific department including but not limited
to operations, planning, development, ordering, inventory,
* Assisting with the purchasing, storage, usage, and rotation of
food and beverage products and supplies while minimizing waste
* Creating a positive team atmosphere among team members that
encourages accountability and achieves the highest standards of
food, beverage, service and hospitality
* Managing and engaging all team members; promoting cooperative
effort, a team spirit, and good morale among team members; treating
team members fairly and with respect; ability to lead with
commitment and passion
* Delivering excellent guest service including personally greeting
and engaging with guests
* Resolving complaints from guests in a polite, effective, and
* Participating in administrative requirements including cash
handling, financial reporting, posting, goal setting and
achievement, governmental compliance, and various reporting as
required by law
* Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing,
following, and enforcing sanitation standards and workplace safety
procedures including food handling, storage, and temperature;
performing daily safety inspections and complying with IIPP;
complying with legal regulations
* Helping with the duties of other team members (e.g., front desk,
server, cook, etc.) when necessary because of an unexpected absence
or extra volume
* Collaborating with Executive Team to promote and book events
* Adhere to and enforce all applicable local, state and federal
laws, rules, and regulations
* Performing other duties as assigned
_*Knowledge based Abilities and Skills: *_
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation skills, and conflict
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
* Moderate supervisory and leadership skills including, but not
limited to, evaluating performance, appraising, and taking
disciplinary action when necessary
* Ability to read and analyze financial data, figures, and
transcriptions prepared on and generated by a computer
* Ability to use all equipment and tools associated with managing a
restaurant, including but not limited to: point of sale system,
Front Desk System, draft beer system, etc.
* Knowledge of and ability to comply and enforce all health,
safety, and personal hygiene policies, standards, and laws
* Knowledge of full-service restaurant operations
* Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages
* Must possess basic computational ability
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Ability and willingness to work evenings, holidays, and
_*Minimum Qualifications: *_
* Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
* High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
* Previous restaurant management/supervisory experience; 1 year
* Ability to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment
_*Supportive Functions: *_
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
* Ensure cleniliness of areas beyond podium are maintained and
* Support the entire Food & Beverage operations including
expediting and bussing.
* Attend mandatory meetings when scheduled
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Complete other duties as assigned by the Restaurant
* Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire
Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
* Regular attendance in conformance with the dress code standards
is essential to the successful performance of this position.
* Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees
may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business
needs of the restaurant.
* Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with
rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operations.
Employees are required to have all current Regulaory
_*Physical Requirements: *_
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs
* Able to work in hot and cold environments
* Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
_*Language and Reasoning Skills: *_
* Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other
employees, customers and managers.
* Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and
implement the same.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written or oral form.
* Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow
* Operating hours are dinner service Wed - Sun allowing for a
balanced life/work schedule
* Support from a highly experienced operating team
* Employee discounts for meals
_*COVID-19 considerations: *_
* We are following current regional, state, and CDC guidelines
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures are in place
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to
perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Frog & Slim along with any of its affiliates prohibits the use of
drugs and alcohol while in the workplace or on restaurant property.
Also, sexual harassment and harassment based upon race, color,
national origin, religion age, gender, sexual preference or
disability is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
We look forward to receiving your resume and appreciate the
opportunity on your consideration for this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $41,600.00 - $47,840.00 per year
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid training
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Restaurant: 1 year (Required)
* ServSafe/ Food Handlers Card (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: FROG & Slim, Sacramento , Front of House Restaurant Supervisor, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!