Market Development Representative - Sacramento
Company: Sazerac Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich
history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American
family-owned company with operations in the United States and
around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double
digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the
most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including
Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac
Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range
of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O.,
Myers's, Goldschl--ger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our
Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in
Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned
the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the
dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're
a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides
extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries
and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
Ignite your sales career with Fireball!The Market Development
Representative will be responsible for achieving volume and
distribution goals for our Brands across Sazerac's portfolio. This
role will build brands, maximize distribution and be the main point
of contact for both on premise (restaurants and bars) and off
premise (grocery stores, convenience store, liquor store) accounts
in the assigned territory.Sazerac is growing our U.S. market
development team with Market Development Representatives as part of
a strategic company expansion. This opportunity is great for
someone looking to begin and accelerate their career within a
fast-paced, high-growth industry and will have a direct impact on
the success of the company.Additional Responsibilities For The
Market Development Representative Include
* Create and manage solutions to grow their assigned accounts
business, while driving results that deliver market share growth
for Sazerac brands.
* Build brands by utilizing consumer and category trends to educate
customers, solve problems and maximize sales.
* Lead distributors in-store selling, merchandising, marketing and
execution for accounts.
* Achieve volume objectives for priority brands in the
* Plan and implement programs to deliver distribution,
merchandising, display, and retail promotional objectives.
* Develop mutually valuable relationships with assigned customers,
through understanding their key needs and requirements.
* Serve as the communication lead between key customers,
wholesalers and internal teams.
* Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key
* Support Market Development Manager with brand building,
programming, and distribution activities with customers.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience, or for new
college graduates, a sales internship or full/part-time sales role
(preferably in consumer goods)
* A valid driver's license
* Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours
* Strong planning & organizational skills
* Willingness to Travel
* Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor's permit in any
* Candidate must reside in or near the territory
* Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary
business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
* Minimum 2 years sales experience
* Market development and sales analysis experience
* Strong ability to self-manage and manage schedule to achieve
* Experience building customer relationships
Keywords: Sazerac Company, Sacramento , Market Development Representative - Sacramento, Other , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!